some older pictures from november. I am studying design in general so over the time we are getting an insight in all different kinds of the subject. that week we did graphics introducing us to typefaces, vektor graphics, illustrator and indesign. jasper, bob and I worked on a little zine called 'ich liebe bondage' (it's a longer story how we got to the name) which we are presenting to the class in the last picture. we also did  some fonts out of old metal waste. we used mine on one of the pages. you can see it in the pictures eight and nine. I admit, it's not exactly a beauty of a font and I certainly wouldn't use it in essays or other serious stuff, but it was helpful to understand the theory and I think it's good knowing the technique. pictures showing me are taken by charles. have a nice day.


Next Next Next