I am back home in munich for 8 days now, but what means home? I honestly feel in london like home as well and enjoy every second I spend over there. on sunday night - it was a quiet night in one of the student halls - we decided to build a den in one of the rooms, just because we liked the idea. as the night was fucking wonderful I took a lot of photos and decided to just post the whole film because I like the atmosphere shown in the colours. studying right where I do it was such a good decision!
nevertheless I am smiling about being in munich, too.

p.s.: I know some of the pictures a very small, but I remind you to click on to enlarge them...

2 comments:

Anonym hat gesagt…

wonderful pictures, I love the atmosphere in them as well. good to hear you're enjoying london

leon eckert hat gesagt…

danke mann :)

Next Next Next