tokyo to beijing


beijing to hongkong


hongkong to frankfurt


frankfurt to munich


munich to london


london to munich


munich to london


london to rome


rome to athens

this is a personal project I started and had the idea to at the beginning of the year in tokyo. it is a form of documenting my travels and shows a series of double exposures, shot out of air planes windows. the first exposure is captured just before starting and the second one right after landing. each photo contains information of two places. whether the "frame" around the window appears black or white depends of the light outside and indicates at which times of the day I was flying.

I really like seeing them as a coherent series, that's why I made this compilations to see them as a whole. I am planing to continue this series on my next flight... 




Next Next Next